Tuesday, July 5, 2011

f o u r t e e n

its been an incredibly long day. i spent a big portion of my night looking up one way flights. and devising a plan on running away. its going to be another long 14 days. fuuuuuudge.

i think im going to start drinking loads of wine, buy several cats, and paint away my days. but for now im going to start with taking a long long bath while listening to this crazy lightning storm.

loving this song right now. its just beautiful.

  Bon Iver - I Can't Make You Love Me  
Turn down the lights;
Turn down the bed.
Turn down these voices
Inside my head.

Lay down with me;
Tell me no lies.
Just hold me close;
Don’t patronize.

Don’t patronize me.

[Chorus]
‘Cuz I can’t make you love me
If you don’t.
You can’t make your heart feel
Something it won’t.
Here in the dark
In these final hours,
I will lay down my heart
And I’ll feel the power;
But you won’t.
No, you won’t.
‘Cuz I can’t make you love me
If you don’t.

I’ll close my eyes,
Then I won’t see
The love you don’t feel
When you’re holding me.

Morning will come,
And I’ll do what’s right;
Just give me till then
To give up this fight.

And I will give up this fight.
less than two months away from promising everything
to the one person that makes me happy.
that's all im going to focus on.

at the end of the day,
you can focus on 
what's tearing you apart
or
what's holding you together
 
he keeps me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment